- We do not disclose any personal or company information (name, telephone number(s), email address(es), credit card information, etc.) unless specifically authorized to do so by you or an authorized representative of a corporation.
- We do not disclose any online communications between you and Software Pursuits. The single exception to this rule is when specifically required due to legal processes.
- We do not disclose any information relating to your activities when accessing the Software Pursuits web site. This includes, but is not limited to, (1) the dissemination of information contained on the Software Pursuits web site, (2) data which may be downloaded from or uploaded to the Software Pursuits web site.
- We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access in order to safeguard your personal information. Employees who violate our privacy policies are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of their employment and legal action.
- We will not disclose any information relating to any user identification, passwords, serial numbers, etc. which may be required for the use of any Software Pursuits, Inc. product or service to any other party without your express consent. The single exception to this policy is the dissemination of serial numbers, product information and other information required by authorized resellers of Software Pursuits, Inc. products.
- We may record a “cookie” on your machine when your access our web site. We use this cookie to remember who you are so that you do not need to fill out contact information each time you download or try to contact us. If you prevent the saving of the cookie on your machine we will have to ask these questions more frequently. Your contact information is not saved in the cookie, just a value so we can identify you in our databases on our server.Cookies may also be used to pass information between different pages of our web site. This may be necessary, for example, to complete a purchase using our web site. Values saved in such cookies would be meaningless to others.
- When you give us contact information we may e-mail you if we discover a critical problem in our software. Unless you object, we will also send e-mail related to our products and services. You can reply to any of these messages to prevent future e-mailings.We want to use your contact information to provide service, not to be a pest.