Careers at Software Pursuits
Software Support Specialist
Software Pursuits is solving complex data availability and collaboration problems with innovative file transfer software solutions. We are looking for a Software Support Specialist to help guide our customers to excellent experiences with our applications. Are you passionate about helping companies use software to solve critical business challenges? Do you have a strong information technology background? If so, we have the opportunity you’re looking for and we need to talk!
- Prompt handling of phone calls and e-mails from customers.
- Provide assistance and guidance for the sales team on technical interactions with prospects.
- Provide remote assistance through GoToMeeting.
- Help develop knowledge base articles and other technical resources.
- Work closely with our development team on the identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs.
- Work with the team to perform quality assurance testing on our software.
- A detailed understanding of Windows based networking and server platforms.
- College degree in computer information systems, networking or a related field of study preferred.
- Microsoft certification such as the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) preferred.
- 2+ years of proven success providing technical support to corporate customers.
- A basic understanding of writing SQL queries is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A willingness to take on new tasks as required.
- A curious mind. Technology moves fast and you must be willing to stay cutting edge.
About Software Pursuits
Software Pursuits has been delivering complex, innovative products backed by expert support since 1975. We are dedicated to the highest product quality and support standards, recognition of employee contributions, and creating a model company to earn the respect of our community. Software Pursuits is a small organization that provides flexibility and encourages teamwork across all aspects of the business.
Positions are for our San Mateo, California location. Local area residents only. No relocation will be provided. US Citizenship or permanent US residency is required.
To apply for this position, please click here.