Careers at Software Pursuits
Customer Account Representative
Do you enjoying working with customers to provide an exceptional service experience? Do you want to work with a dynamic team where your talents have a direct impact on our performance?
Join a well-established, friendly organization with a highly talented and experienced staff. Our goal is to create the highest quality products backed by the best possible service. We recognize and reward the contributions of our staff and want each person to reach their full potential.
Software Pursuits, Inc. (SPI) is seeking a dynamic candidate who will be a dedicated champion of our products. As a Customer Account Representative, you will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of an assigned territory. The position requires the Customer Account Representative to maintain existing accounts while building new relationships with prospects to achieve sales goals. The majority of our communications with clients happen through e-mail and phone which require great communications skills; both written and verbal.
As a Customer Account Representative, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Full service assistance to customers and prospects; ensuring they have access to proper documentation, pricing proposals, technical contacts, and ordering process.
- Lead qualification including scheduling appointments with a sales engineer for demos as appropriate.
- Account management and customer service, develop future revenue potential.
- Direct customers and prospects to technical resources including technical support and sales engineers as appropriate to address product concerns.
- Report feedback from customers & prospects.
- A thorough understanding of product licensing.
- Provide proposals and process orders.
- Assist resellers & distributors.
- Familiarity with the Windows software marketplace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with using CRM software
- Comfortable in dealing with network and systems administrators and IS/IT management.
- Windows proficiency in the areas of Windows, Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet technologies.
- Bay Area local area residents only. US citizenship or permanent US residency is required.
Compensation: $45,000 to $50,000 with a generous benefits package and access to a commission pool.
Positions are for our San Mateo, California location. Local area residents only. No relocation will be provided. US Citizenship or permanent US residency is required.
We apologize for only being able to reply to those candidates who pass our initial screening. You can send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.